Planning Your Funeral in Advance
A funeral is often a difficult and overwhelming time for family and friends. Planning the funeral service can stress family members who struggle to make decisions at a time when they feel so vulnerable.
You can ease this burden with funeral pre-arrangements. With the assistance of Brainard Funeral Home, you can:
- Arrange all your funeral service details according to your personal preferences
- Discuss the funeral service details with your family in advance
- Reduce the stress on your family while giving them peace of mind
- Realize significant cost savings by paying today’s prices for an event in the future
- Attend a pre-planning seminar
For Your Piece of Mind and Theirs
With all the details that need to be taken care of upon the death of a loved one, you can help ease your family’s burden by pre-planning your funeral service. Your family will not have to struggle to determine your wishes if you make them known in advance. You may even choose to include your family in the pre-planning decisions.
Debbie Maly is the newest member of the Brainard Funeral Home family and is committed to helping families plan for their future needs as our Advance Funeral Planner. She has two married sons and two beautiful grandchildren. An avid traveler, Debbie loves to fill her passport with new stamps by exploring new places and learning different cultures and traditions.
Give Debbie a call to arrange a time to meet at no cost to you, 715-845-5525